RAMCAT hits like a ram… cuts like a cat!
The Ramcat fixed blade broadhead
is available and ready for shipping. The Ramcat is a hybrid fixed blade broadhead. The blades are sharpened front and rear and will roll forward to cut coming back out of the target (“Backcut”). The Ramcat is a high performance head with a stealth design. This head outperforms anything on the market in accuracy, penetration and cut diameter. These heads fly in the loaded position but if there is no pass through the blades roll forward and cut their way backout! More features below:
- 100 grain broadhead with Monster 1 3/8″ cut diameter!
- Drafting technology eliminates wind planing!
- Hybrid hydroshock cut from the start chisel tip reduces friction down the arrow shaft allowing maximum penetration!
- No Passthrough; no problem; blades roll forward and create a backcut!
- Stealth, cantilevered, offset blade design.
- All stainless steel construction.
ATTENTION: ONLINE BUYERS OF RAMCAT BROADHEADS!!!
Ramcat Broadheads along with other industry broadhead and bow accessory manufacturers are having their product (intellectual properties) bootlegged in China and they are being sold on the black market as “real product” when it is a cheap knockoff being sold cheap. Please make sure you are buying our Ramcat Broadheads through an approved dealer and you should ask them to prove it!!! Some people here in the United States are buying these knockoff heads from the black market and then taking photos and Ramcat marketing materials from our website and using this to sell cheap imitations online here in the United States. This is damaging our reputation along with others by these individuals stealing the marketing material and intellectual properties to make a profit on something they do not own.